Monday, August 31, 2009

A Massive and Valuable Consignment





These pictures will show a portion of the large collection I received today from Quebec in 91 large boxes, delivered in a rented truck. The bulk of the collection is covers of the world with strength in USA and Canada. Many are connected with various space flights and rocket tests. Also first day and commercial covers and mint stamps from many countries.
Some of this will be sold in our September 2009 auction (coming soon) but it will probably be sold in several sales.
John Talman
John H. Talman Ltd.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to buy the Space Flights stamps as my mother has a stamp collection that she collected when she was a little girl, I would love to give her space flights from me to her on her birthday next year, maybe I will paint her a piture of a stamp, I will think of something.
You look very happy with your stamps " Good on you "

free web site hit counter